For 4 people
For the crumble
- 125g of flour
- 125g of sugar
- 125g of Bordier Vanilla Butter from Madagascar
- 125g almond powder
- A pinch of salt
For the strawberry-chilli pepper coulis
- 300g of strawberries
- 10g of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of Korean Gochugaru pepper (or Espelette pepper)
For the dressing
- 200g of strawberries
- 100g of cottage cheese
- Melt the Madagascar Vanilla Bordier Butter.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugarn almond podwer, salt and melted butter.
- Place the crumble mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 30 minutes. Stirring every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Put the strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and a dash of chilli into a blender. Blend to a smooth coulis and strain.
- Cut the wtrawberries into slices for dressing.
- Arrange the strawberries slices on a plate with a few scoops of crumble. Pour the strwaberries-chili pepper coulis around them.
- Finally, place a tablespoon of cottage cheese on top.
Recipes imagined and created by @juliette_meyer_