- 500 g / 17 ½ oz. salmon fillets, in pieces
- 50 g / ¼ cup de Bordier seaweed butter
- 75 g / 1/3 cup flour
- 30 g / 2 tbls. parmesan
- 20 multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini/courgettes, 2 red onions, 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbls olive oil, 2 sprigs rosemary
Slice the zucchini / courgettes and tomatoes. Slice the garlic thinly. Slice the onions. Carefully mix the olive oil, salt, pepper and Rosemary.
Prepare the crumble, mixing the flour, seaweed butter and parmesan to obtain a sandy dough.
Spread half the vegetables in a bakin dish and add the pieces of salmon. Cover with the rest of the vegetables and rosemary, moisten with a little water and the rest of the olive oil. Top with the seaweed butter crumble.
Bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 210°C / 410°F / gas mark 7. The vegetables should be tender and crunchy and crumble topping golden Brown.