Pumpkin Crumble, Fresh Goat Chees and Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter
- 70 g / 1/3 cup Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter
- 70 g / 1/3 cup flour
- 80 g / 3 oz. cups grated parmesan
- 1 kg / 2.2 lbs. pumpkin, ready to cook
- 70 g / 1/3 cup fresh goat cheese
- 30 g / 2 tbls. Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter
- 1 sweet onion and 1 bay leaf
- a pinch Espelette chilli, salt and pepper
- Wash, peel and dice the pumpkin into small cubes. Finely slice the onion and sauté in a pot with the butter, then add the cubed pumpkin. Sauté for a few minutes, then cover with water, and add a pinch of salt, pepper, and the bay leaf. Cook for 15 minutes until the pumpkin has cooked well.
- Drain the pumpkin, remove the bay leaf, and mash coarsely. Check the seasoning.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened butter with the flour and grated parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Place the mash into 4 remequins, sprinkle with fresh goat cheese, then ftop with the crumble.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the crumble is golden Brown.