How to present Bordier Butters
- Take a dish in white porcelain, a white paddle or an escargot dish (with rounded spaces for the snails).
- Make balls with different chilled butters (seaweed, smoked, semi-salted, Yuzu, Espelette chili, etc.) with a 3 cm / 1 ¼ inch ice cream scoop dipped each time into warm water as if you were serving ice cream
- Place the balls attractively on your plate.
A Heart for a Romantic Dinner
Make hearts in the butters of your choice with a melon baller.
In Mussel- and Nutshells
- Fill the cleaned half shells of Spanish mussels with seaweed butter to go along with a steamed fish fillet.
- Fill the emptied half shells of walnuts with smoked butter and serve with walnut bread or sliced, cooked ham.
Melted into an Attractive Glass
- Slowly melt the butter of your choice in a small saucepan and pour it into a small glass. For example:
- Yuzu butter on green beans with a few drops of soy sauce
- Seaweed butter on a salad of potatoes and shelled cockles
- Espelette chili butter is ideal for baby supions (octopi) with chopped parsley and sautéed in smoked butter on a fillet of cod.