- 20 raw king prawns (5 per person)
- 100 g / ½ cup Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter
- 2 zucchini (courgettes)
- 1 bulb fennel
- 2 carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pink Roscoff onion
- 10 cl / 3 1/3 fl. oz. olive oil
- Wash and slice the vegetables into small cubes.
- Heat a Dutch oven with the olive oil and sweat the garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Add the vegetables and 30 g / 2 tbls. Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter.
- Stir and cook for 20 minutes stirring at regular intervals. Check the seasoning.
- Prepare the prawns. Start by cutting 70 g / 1/3 cup of Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter into pieces and softening until almost melted.
- Shell the prawns, keeping the heads and the ends of the tails. Remove the gut by slicing down the back.
- Coat the prawns with the softened Espelette Chilli Butter.
- Place the prawns on the plancha and griddle for 5 minutes, then turn over and continue griddling on the other side for 5 more minutes.