For 4 people
For the ganache
- 200g of white chocolate
- 140g of fliquid fresh cream
- 60g of Madagascar Vanilla Bordier Butter
- A pinch of salt
For the dressing
- 100g of roasted almonds
- 200g of rhubarb compte
- Heat the cream and butter in a saucepan. Once the mixture has come to a boil, pour in the white chocolate, cut into squares. Cover and let it stand for a few minutes.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth ganache. Leave to cool and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Arrange and spread the rhubarb compote on a plate, along with some nice quenelles of Madagascar Vanilla Bordier Butter Ganache. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Recipes imagined and created by @juliette_meyer_