Cod cooked in foil with Madagascar vanilla Bordier butter, radish, pumpkin spaghetti and fresh thyme
For 4 people
- 4 cod fillets
- 60g Madagascar Vanilla Bordier Butter
- 1 bundle of pink radish
- 1 courgette cut into spaghetti
- 1 bundle of freh thyme
- 1 lime
- A pinch of salt
- On a sheet of baking paper folded in half, arrange the courgette spaghetti and radishes sliced lengthways.
- Place the cod fillet on top, add the diced Madagascar Vanilla Bordier Butter, the fresh thyme and a pinch of salt.
- Close the papillote by folding the edges and tightening each fold. Place on a baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes, preheated to 200°C.
- Remove from the oven, open the wrapper and squeeze some lime juice.
Recipes imagined and created by @juliette_meyer_