For 4 servings:
- 320g linguine
- 60g (30g + 30gr) Bordier Wild Garlic Butter
- 30ml dry white wine (optional)
- 800g vongole
- 2 tbls chopped wild garlic or parsley
1.Check to see that the shellfish is all closed. Discard any that have opened. Wash in salt water.
2. Melt 30g Bordier Wild Garlic Butter, add the vongole and the wine, and cook over a low heat making sure to stir from time to time.
3. As soon as the shellfish have opened, remove from the heat.
4. Cook the pasta, drain, and mix with the vongole.
5. Add the rest of the butter and mix well before plating the dish and decorating with a few herbs or herb fronds.