For 4 people
For the shortcrust pastry
- 250g flour
- 125g Bordier Rapsberry Butter
- 50g powdered sugar
- 1 whole egg
For the lemon cream
- 150ml lemon juice
- 120g white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 75g Bordier Raspberry Butter
For the dressing
- 250g fresh raspberries
- A few veined sorrel sprouts (optionnal)
- Sand the flour and Bordier Raspberry Butter (125g) in small cubes between your hands.
- Add the powdered sugar when the butter is completely absorbed by the flour.
- Add the whole egg and mix to form a ball. Work the dough as little as possible so that it remains soft. Put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the lemon and Bordier Raspberry Butter cream.
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually add the eggs, one by one, while mixing.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Place over medium heat and whisk constantly. When mixture comes to a slight boil, turn off heat.
- Add the Bordier Raspberry Butter (75g) in small cubes. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and strain. Wait for it to reach room temperature before placing it in the fridge.
- Take out the shortcrust pastry, roll it out thinly and put it in 4 small tart pans.
- Place baking weights in the molds and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C or 340°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the pie shells from the oven and let them cool. Once cooled, garnish with Bordier Raspberry Butter Lemon Cream.
- Arrange the fresh raspberries on top.
- Finish with the veined sorrel sprouts.
Recipes imagined and created by @juliette_meyer_