- 70 g / 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- 70 g / 1/3 cup Bordier Espelette Chlli + 1 nob (to greast the molds)
- 2 eggs
- 70 g / 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 g / 1 level tbls. flour
- At least 1 hour before serving, grease the molds. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with the butter in a double boiler.
- Off the flame, add in order: the sugar, the eggs one-by-one, and the flour.
- Pour the batter into molds, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Bake the cakes for 10-15 minutes.
Tip: Serve as soon as a crust forms.