- 1 rib eye beef steak or equivalent
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 4 cobs corn, packed sous vide
- 110 g / ½ cup Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter
- BBQ spice mix
- Some olive oil, parsley, and fleur de sel
- Brush the beef with olive oil, the spice mix, and the salt. Set aside to marinate and rest.
- Mel 50 g / 1/4 cup Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter, and coat the corn on the cob with the melted butter. Slice the cobs into large pieces.
- Prepare the fries. Peel the sweet potatoes. Slice them into fries lengthwise. Cook in a deep fryer, paying careful attention to their brownness.
- Cook the steak and the corn on the cob on a high heat, turning the corn regularly to brown each side.
- Serve the meat with a nob of Bordier Espelette Chilli Butter, a pinch of fleur de sel, and some chopped parsley.