L’Ecole du Goût – The School of Taste
Tasting courses open to all take place at the Cave de l’Abbaye St. Jean in groups of 10-15 people starting at 6:30pm.
All classes are organized around products, such as cheeses, butters or French charcuterie, or dishes and are accompanied by a range of wines selected by Yannick Heude.
• Luc Mobihan, Le Saint-Placide in St. Malo. The cuisine of a Michelin-starred chef.
• Yannick Heude, La Cave de l’Abbaye de Saint-Jean in St. Malo. Tasting initiation, wine pairings.
• Jean-Yves Bordier, Cheese and Butter artisan, St. Malo. From the milky way to butter and cheese.
• Philippe Renault, Baker and Pastry Chef in St Enogat (in Dinard). Bread and baked goods: getting your hands into it.
• Olivier Gousset, Restaurant ZAG, Dinan. Favorite dishes from all over the world.
For the next sessions, log on to http://www.cave-abbaye.com/ecole_du_gout_4.htm
Cost of each class: €40.
Registration at the Cave de l’Abbaye de St. Jean, +332 99 20 17 20 or by email to email@example.com.