To make around 30 cookies:
- 300 g / 1 ¼ cups wheat flour
- 140 g / ½ cup green olives, drained and pitted
- 75 g / 1/3 cup Bordier lemon-olive oil butter
- 2 tbls. parmesan
- 65 ml / ¼ cup milk, 1 whole egg
- 1 packet baking powder
- 5 sprigs: lemon thyme citron and common thyme, leaves removed
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 6. Mix the flour, parmesan, half the thyme leaves, the salt and pepper. Make a well and add the egg, the softened butter, and the milk.
Slice the olives and fold the slices into the dough.
Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and with a spoon, place small piles of dough spaced regularly. Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
Flatten each cookie a bit with the back of a spoon and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let cool on a rack and serve warm.