- 100 g / 3 ½ oz. trout smoked over beechwood
- 80 g / 1/3 cup Bordier seaweed butter
- 60 g / 4 tbls. buckwheat flour
- 60 g / 4 tbls. sifted corn starch
- 1 packet baking powder
- 3 whole eggs
- 10 cl / 6 ¾ tbls. milk
- 1 bunch Arugula, 2 pinches cumin seeds
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 6. Pour the flour and corn starch into a large mixing bowl and mix with the baking powder. Make a well in the center and fold in the whole eggs, milk and melted butter.
Cut the smoked trout into cubes. Rinse then mince the arugula. Fold into the batter. Add the cumin, salt and pepper.
Grease a cake mold and pour in the batter. Bake for 20-30 min.
Let cool and serve either warm or cold.